quick and easy installation
no technician required – install with easy–to–follow steps
installation method 1: under your sink
installation method 2: fridge/ice maker
- 10” x 2.5” x 7.5”
- Cold Tank: 3.6L
- Cold Temp: 47°F
- Cooling Power: 100W
- Cooling Method: Compressor
- Cold Output: 2 L/Min
- Cooling Capacity: 2.5 L/H
- Hot Tank: 1L
- Hot Temp: 185°F
- Heating Power: 420W
- Output: 1.8 L/Min
- Heating Capacity: 4 L/H
- High-Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- No Drain
- 1. Sediment Filter - NSF 42
- 2. Activated Carbon Block - NSF 42, 53
- Eliminates: chlorine, lead, rust, and bacteria
- Lifespan: 1500 gallons or 6 months
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallon per minute
what’s in the box
- Avalon A8 Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler
- 1 Sediment Filter
- 1 Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Installation Kit - No Technician Required
- Use and Care Guide
avalon A8 FAQ's
The water cooler can be set up in just a few simple steps so in a short period of time so you can enjoy the best tasting water you've ever drank.
The Avalon A8 countertop water dispenser is very quiet while running. When the water is filling in the stainless steel tanks or heating and cooling, you may hear some additional noise but overall it is so quiet you probably won't notice it.
Yes. All of Avalon's water coolers and dispensers are BPA Free.
We do not have technicians that we can send out to location to help with your countertop water cooler but our customer support team is happy to answer any questions you have any assist you with anything you may need. We would be happy to walk you through installation or troubleshooting step by step. You can contact us at 1800-256-0695 or by email at email@example.com.
No, there is no need to connect a drain to the water cooler. The water cooler has a drip tray to catch any spills.
At Avalon Water Coolers, we pride ourself with industry leading manufacturing techniques. We only use the very best materials. Typically our countertop machines last from 6-8 years.