quick and easy installation
no technician required – install with easy–to–follow steps
installation method 1: under your sink
installation method 2: fridge/ice maker
- 12” x 3” x 9”
- Cold Tank: 3.6L
- Cold Temp: 47°F
- Cooling Power: 100W
- Cooling Method: Compressor
- Output: 2 L/Min
- Cooling Capacity: 2.5 L/H
- Hot Tank: 1L
- Hot Temp: 185°F
- Heating Power: 420W
- Output: 1.8 L/Min
- Heating Capacity: 4 L/H
- High-Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- No Drain
- 1. Sediment Filter - NSF 42
- 2. Activated Carbon Block - NSF 42, 53
- Eliminates: chlorine, lead, rust, and bacteria
- Lifespan: 1500 gallons or 6 months
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallon per minute
what’s in the box
- Avalon A5 Bottleless Water Dispenser
- 1 Sediment Filter - NSF 42
- 1 Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Installation Kit - No Technician Required
- Use and Care Guide
avalon A25 FAQ's
When you buy the Avalon A5 bottleless water cooler, there are no monthly rental fees, no water cooler leasing fees and no water jug delivery fees.
An office should have 1 bottleless water cooler for every 20-25 people. If you have a larger work-space or your employees drink a lot of water we would suggest buying additional dispensers.
Installing the A5 bottleless water dispenser is very simple and can be done in just a few simple steps. We estimate it takes about 25-30 minutes to install a new no-bottle water dispenser. The user manual will outline how to install it in detail and our customer support team is always here to help if you have any questions.
We recommend that the water filters should be replaced every 6 months or 1500 gallons of water used, depending on which comes first.
Our Avalon water coolers do not require much maintenance. Most units will require manual cleaning every 3 months. We do offer units that are self cleaning. We suggest manually cleaning these units every 6 months to ensure there is not mineral build up.