- 12” x 3” x 9”
- Cold Tank: 3.6L
- Cold Temp: 47°F
- Cooling Power: 100W
- Cooling Method: Compressor
- Output: 2 L/Min
- Cooling Capacity: 2.5 L/H
- Hot Tank: 1L
- Hot Temp: 185°F
- Heating Power: 420W
- Output: 1.8 L/Min
- Heating Capacity: 4 L/H
- High-Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- No Drain
- 1. Sediment Filter - NSF 42
- 2. Activated Carbon Block - NSF 42, 53
- Eliminates: chlorine, lead, rust, and bacteria
- Lifespan: 1500 gallons or 6 months
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallon per minute
what’s in the box
- Avalon A3F Bottleless Water Dispenser
- 5 Gallon Water Bottle
- 1 Sediment Filter - NSF 42
- 1 Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Use and Care Guide
avalon A3F FAQ's
An office should have 1 bottleless water cooler for every 20-25 people. If you have a larger work-space or your employees drink a lot of water we would suggest buying additional dispensers.
No. The machine will filter water directly from the included 5 gallon water bottle without the need to hook it up to a water line.
We recommend that the water filters should be replaced every 6 months or 1500 gallons of water used, depending on which comes first.
We recommend cleaning of the water pump every 6 months as outlined in the instruction manual with our pump cleaning packets.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Avalon is excited to introduce our new Canadian website, please click on the below button to visit our selection of products for free delivery
Net Orders Checkout